Tuesday 13 November 2012

Pregnancy shoot

It seems I never have time for an update these days! Sorry for the silence, once again - I'm so busy! The weekend before last, however, I did find time to do a personal shoot to build my portfolio, thanks to Hannah & Dan, who are expecting, and Ph2o for the use of their studio and equipment. I wanted to expand my portfolio, in this case by adding some maternity shots, and so I contacted Hannah, who was a vague acquaintance through Facebook (my ex-boyfriend's cousin's best friend, to be exact!) She was keen to have some photos done, but she was due in 6 days from when I first asked her! So, we did the shoot 3 days later, 3 days before she was due. She still hasn't had Willow yet, but she's very excited for when she finally arrives!

Anyway, I'm glad to have had the opportunity to expand my portfolio - here are a few of the final shots. To see more, visit my Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jo-Drury-Photography/187808734657741




No comments:

Post a Comment